It’s always good to get a little help from your friends. Group lessons are a fun, effective way to boost your skiing and snowboarding skills, whether it’s your first time on snow or you’re an intermediate looking to hone your technique. You’ll learn alongside others of similar ability and work with one of Loon’s trained coaches in a relaxed, supportive setting. Group lessons are our most economical and popular lesson choice, and are open to skiers and riders of all abilities.
|Lesson, Lift Ticket, Rental||$220||$195||$195|
|Lesson, Lift Ticket||$195||$170||$168|
Note: Lessons do not include lunch. All program participants are released unescorted for lunch.
*Afternoon lessons are offered for Red, Yellow and Green (beginner and intermediate) levels.
- If you have your own ski or snowboard, check in at the Information Desk on the first floor of the Governor Adams Lodge. If you are renting, please check in at the Rental Shop.
- Please allow ample time for check in on weekends and busy holiday periods.
- Group Lessons meet at 9:45 a.m. on snow, outside the Rental Shop. Please arrive at your lesson dressed and ready for your lesson. Lessons start promptly at 10:00 a.m.
- Afternoon group lessons start at 1:00 p.m.
- Morning lessons end at 12:30 p.m.
- Full-day and afternoon lessons end at 3:30 p.m.
If you cancel up to two days prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a refund. If you cancel one day prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a Loon-only credit in that dollar amount, to be used during the current winter season. If you cancel the day of your reservation, you will be charged in full.