It’s always good to get a little help from your friends. Group lessons are a fun, effective way to boost your skiing and snowboarding skills, whether it’s your first time on snow or you’re an intermediate looking to hone your technique.
You’ll learn alongside others of similar ability and work with one of Loon’s trained coaches in a relaxed, supportive setting. Group lessons are our most economical and popular lesson choice and are open to skiers and riders of all abilities.
Book in Advance | Lessons Start at $185
Reservations are strongly recommended for group lessons, especially during weekends and holiday periods. Reserve lessons online 48 hours or more in advance. For example: for a Saturday lesson, reserve online by Thursday.
- If you have your own skis or snowboard, visit the PUB (Pick-Up Box) to collect tickets/passes and then meet on snow outside the Rental Shop. If you are renting skis or snowboards, please check in at the Rental Shop.
- Please allow ample time for check in on weekends and busy holiday periods.
- Group Lessons meet at 9:45 a.m. on snow, outside the Rental Shop. Please arrive to your lesson dressed and ready to ski.
- Lessons start promptly at 10:00 a.m.
- Morning lessons end at 1:00 p.m.
- Full-day lessons end at 3:30 p.m.
If you cancel up to two days prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a refund for your lesson. If you cancel one day prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a Loon-only credit in that dollar amount, to be used during the current winter season. If you cancel the day of your reservation, you will be charged in full. Lift tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.