Babe's Blue Ox Lounge
- Features a full bar, a stocked menu of appetizers, & more
As of February 4, 2021: Octagon and Governor Adams Lodge will be open for Grab-N-Go seating only. There is now limited indoor seating available at Camp III. Outdoor food & beverage services will be available at Governor Adams Lodge, Octagon Lodge, Pemi Base Camp. The Summit Café will remain closed.
Governor Adams Lodge, upper level
Winter: Daily 11AM
Featuring a full bar, a stocked menu of appetizers, and more, Babe’s Blue Ox Lounge is a casual spot to meet up with friends for munchies or apres-ski.
On weekends and holidays, be sure to hit up Babe’s Instagram-famous Bloody Mary bar with all the fixings.
- Babe's is open to dining guests only
- Doors open at 10:30AM
- Designated entrance is located inside the Governor Adams Lodge (One-Way Traffic Line)
- See host to be seated. Following state guidelines, you will be required to provide your name and phone number prior to being seated. This information will be recorded, stored and only used to assist with contact tracing.
- No equipment bags are allowed in the lodge
- No outside food or drink is allowed
- Face coverings are required inside, except when seated
- Please remain at your table, with the group you arrived with
As a health precaution, your indoor dining time will be limited. Please follow the instructions of a team member
- Place orders at your table
- There is no walk-up bar service
- Food and drinks will be served at and cleared from your table