Loon Mountain Jobs Information
If you’re looking for a fun, rewarding job in a beautiful setting, look no further. Located in the scenic White Mountains of New Hampshire, Loon is an unbeatable place to work, live, and play year-round. We’re looking to fill a variety of full-time, part-time, and year-round positions, so check out our job listings to see what’s currently available.
In the meantime, take a minute to learn about our excellent employee benefits, listed below.
- Employee housing (Limited spaces available. Apply through Human Resources)
- On-the-job training
- Ski/snowboard benefits for part-time team members
- Ski/snowboard benefits for full-time team members & qualifying dependents
- Employee parties
- Employee uniforms
Discounts & Other Benefits
- Ski/snowboard for free at other Boyne Resorts
- Discounts at Boyne hotels
- Discount cards for Under Armour products
- Discounted ski/snowboard rentals
- Discounted ski/snowboard tuning
- Free group ski/ride lessons
- Friend passes/vouchers (dependent on employee eligibility)
- Gym/Spa discounts at The Mountain Club on Loon
- 50% food & beverage discount at Loon’s on-mountain lodges (for employees only)
- Discounts at Loon Mountain Sports retail shop
- Reciprocal skiing benefits at other resorts
Benefits for Full-Time, Year-Round Employees
In addition to the benefits enjoyed by our seasonal employees, full-time, year-round employees are eligible for a benefits package including:
« 401(k) retirement plan
« Paid time off
« Life insurance
« Long-term and short-term disability
« Employee assistance program
Summer Employment Benefits
Working at Loon during the summer also has its perks:
- Free admission to Loon summer activities and attractions
- White Mountains Attractions booklets, offering free or reduced admission to area attractions.
- Discounted tickets to North Country Center for the Arts
- Discounted Chamber of Commerce VIP Booklets
- Discounted tickets to area attractions
One of the best times to apply is at our Hiring Fair during the fall.
Career Path Training Opportunities
Get training on us! Loon Mountain may offer assistance to employees and prospective candidates interested in a technical career path in vehicle mechanics or lift maintenance. Loon may provide some assistance toward training costs, and we offer valuable hands-on experience.
This is a great opportunity to earn assistance with tuition costs, mechanical knowledge and gaining valuable ski industry experience! Interested candidates should contact Human Resources for more information.
CDL Licensing Reimbursement: Current employees and prospective employees - Obtain your CDL with passenger endorsement and work at Loon as a bus driver for the winter season, we'll reimburse your CDL training fees.