- Delicious food. Best view around!
Located at Loon Peak summit
Winter: Friday - Tuesday 9AM
Perched 2,733 feet above sea level at the top of the Gondola, the Summit Café serves up year-round dining alongside unbeatable views. Indoor and outdoor seating make it the perfect spot to grab breakfast or lunch in any season, with views stretching over the town of Lincoln and beyond to Mt. Moosilauke and White Mountain peaks.
- The Summit Cafe is open to dining guests only
- Designated entrance is located slope side (One-Way Traffic Line)
- See host to be seated. Following state guidelines, you will be required to provide your name and phone number prior to being seated. This information will be recorded, stored and only used to assist with contact tracing.
- No equipment bags are allowed in the lodge
- No outside food or drink is allowed
- Face coverings are required inside, except when seated
- Restrooms are located below the building
- Place orders at the counter
- Send one member of your party to order
- Food will be served at and cleared from your table