Take New Hampshire's longest scenic Gondola Skyride to the summit of Loon Peak, where breathtaking views and high-altitude adventure await!
Enjoy a scenic ride to the summit of Loon Peak in our four-person Gondola Skyride. At the end of the 1.3-mile ascent, you'll enter a high alpine world of refreshing breezes and stunning mountain views.
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Masks must be worn by all occupants while in the lift line and inside the Gondola Skyride.
- Sanitization stations are located at the base and top of the Gondola Skyride.
- Routine cleaning of the cabins is conducted daily.
- Tickets are sold in 30-minute Start Times.
- One-way traffic patterns are implemented in the Gondola Barn.
- RFID technology gates are utilized to reduce human contact.
- Visual cues and signs are in place as reminders to maintain at least 6 feet of distance between groups.
- Self-grouping is performed by guests. Guests who have traveled to Loon together (presumably from the same household) can ride the lift together. Guests who visit alone, should ride alone.
- Clear Unload Area signs are placed at unload area to reduce gatherings.
- Open Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
- Gondola Skyride tickets include access to Herbert's Observation Tower, Summit Glacial Caves and Summit Amphitheater.
- Tickets are sold in 30-minute Start Times and are limited per Start Time. Tickets are valid at the purchased Start Time and throughout the remainder of the day.
- Start Times begin at 10:00am and the last Start Time is 5:00pm.
- Online ticket sales end at 5:00pm. Tickets can be purchased at the ticket window until 5:30pm.
- Glacial Caves: As you explore, please remember that a mask is required, yield to guests coming down the boardwalks, and follow posted signage. Guests can enter the Caves until 4:30PM - this allows enough time to experience the caves AND get on the Gondola Skyride to ride back down.