- at the base of Loon North Peak
Camp III Lodge
As of March 29, 2021: Octagon will be open for Grab-N-Go seating only. There is now limited indoor seating available at Camp III. Outdoor food & beverage services will be available at Octagon Lodge. The Summit Café will remain closed. Governor Adams Lodge and Pemi Base Camp are now closed for the season.
Located at the base of North Peak
Winter: Midweek 9:00AM | Weekends/Hols: 8:30AM
Located at the base of North Peak, this rustic lodge was built on the site of an old logging camp, and everything about it – from its log-cabin design to its hearty menu – harkens back to that past. Bison burgers, homemade pulled pork, and venison stew are can't-miss menu items on cold winter days, and are best paired with one of several craft beers on tap.
On sunny days, pull up an Adirondack chair on the huge deck, gaze up at North Peak, and work on that goggle tan.
- Camp III is open to dining guests only
- Limited indoor seating is now available
- Designated entrance is located slope side (One-Way Traffic Line)
- See host to be seated. Following state guidelines, you will be required to provide your name and phone number prior to being seated. This information will be recorded, stored and only used to assist with contact tracing.
- No equipment bags are allowed in the lodge
- No outside food or drink is allowed
- Face coverings are required inside, except when seated
- Restrooms are located downstairs. You must exit the building in order to access the restrooms
As a health precaution, your indoor dining time will be limited. Please follow the instructions of a team member.
- Place orders at the counter
- Send one member of your party to order
- Food will be served at and cleared from your table