Governor Adams Lodge
- West Base Area
West Base Area
Winter: Midweek 8:30AM | Weekends/Hol.: 7:30AM
Named after Loon’s founder, the legendary New Hampshire Governor Sherman Adams, the Governor Adams Lodge serves breakfast and lunch daily. It’s a great place to grab an Egg McLoon for breakfast - or for hearty grilled lunch specials like the Irishman, a sandwich featuring slow-cooked corned beef, Guinness-sauteed onions, smoked Gouda cheese, and applewood-smoked bacon.
- The Governor Adams Lodge is open to dining guests only
- Designated entrance is located slope side (One-Way Traffic Line)
- See host to be seated. Following state guidelines, you will be required to provide your name and phone number prior to being seated. This information will be recorded, stored and only used to assist with contact tracing.
- No equipment bags are allowed in the lodge
- No outside food or drink is allowed
- Face coverings are required inside, except when seated
- Restrooms are open for dining guests only and are located on the bottom floor
- Place orders at the counter
- Send one member of your party to order
- No seat, no problem. Stop by the Grab-n-Go window to pick up an order on the go.
- Order at the Grab-n-Go Window for slopeside service