Paul Bunyan Room
- Octagon Lodge
The Bunyan Room is the birthplace of apres at Loon, and is located upstairs in the Octagon Lodge. This slopeside oasis is home to a legendary lineup of draft beers and a large deck.
This winter, the Bunyan Room will be different.
Opening Day - The Bunyan Room (including the deck) will remain closed until Thursday. Mugs will be available once we open.
Important Info When We Are Open:
- The Paul Bunyan Room and deck are open to dining guests only.
- Doors open at 10:30AM
- Entrance is located on the Bunyan Room deck (One-Way Traffic Line)
- See host to be seated. Following state guidelines, you will be required to provide your name and phone number prior to being seated. This information will be recorded, stored and only used to assist with contact tracing.
- No equipment bags are allowed in the lodge
- No outside food or drink is allowed
- Face coverings are required inside, except when seated
- Please remain at your table, with the group you arrived with
- Place orders at your table
- There is no walk-up bar service
- Food and drinks will be served at and cleared from your table
We are sad to say the famous Mug Club of the Paul Bunyan Room will be taking a pause this winter. Instead, we will offer the opportunity to purchase a commemorative mug. The 2020/21 Paul Bunyan Room Mug will be available throughout the season.
Included with your purchase:
- 2020/21 Commemorative Mug
- Ticket Redeemable for One Drink*
*Valid at the Paul Bunyan Room, and 2020/21 season only
- Paul Bunyan Room Face Covering
$49 per person
Your mugs will not be numbered and you will need to take all purchased items with you once your transaction is completed. For yours and our employee's safety we will be unable to house your mugs behind the bar this year, please come prepared to take your mugs away for your own apres-ski enjoyment.
Will the Mug Club be back?
Yes, we expect to ffer the Mug Club next year.