Closed for the Season
Snow tubing is closed for the season after March 18.
Start at the top of Little Sister trail and slide down 250 vertical feet on nearly 1,000 feet of track. The Little Sister Double chairlift serves the snow tubing tracks both day and night.
- Requirements: Age 8 & older; minimum 48 inches tall; weigh 50 lbs. or more. One rider allowed per snow tube.
Walk-Up Hill For Kids
Youngsters can snow tube on the walk-up Tot Tubing hill, at the base of Little Sister trail.
- Requirements: Age 7 & under or weigh less than 50 lbs. One rider allowed per snow tube.
Afternoon & Night Sessions
Enjoy tubing day or night at the only lift-served snow tubing in the area.
Snow tubing (and Tot Tubing) sessions are one hour in length, with 15 minutes between start times.
Operating Days: Click RESERVE to view available dates.
Tubing Start Times: 2:00–8:45PM. No tubing from 5:30–6:15PM
Operation dates and hours are subject to change and availability.
What to Wear
We highly recommend that you wear:
- Snow pants
- Winter jacket
- Gloves or mittens
- Winter hat
- Snow boots
Snow tubing center is located next to the Octagon Lodge.
If you're arriving for an afternoon session (before 4:00pm) please follow parking attendant as you arrive at the resort.
If you're arriving for an evening session (4:00pm and after) park in the Main lot, located near the Octagon Lodge.
- Snow tubing is typically offered from mid-December through mid-March.
- For lift-served tubing, children must be at least 8 years old, 48 inches tall, and 50 lbs.
- The average number of runs per tubing session is 3-4.
- Only Loon-issued snow tubes are allowed on the hill.
- One person allowed per snow tube.
- Adults are not allowed to use Tot tubes.
- You are responsible to supervise your child(ren) on the Tot Tubing hill.