- at Loon Mountain Resort
Afternoon & Night Sessions
Enjoy snow tubing day or night at Loon, the area's only lift-served snow tubing.
Snow Tubing | Ages 8 & up
Start at the top of Little Sister trail and slide down 250 vertical feet on nearly 1,000 feet of track. The Little Sister Double chairlift services the snow tubing tracks both day and night.
No dates available for remainder of the 2021 winter season.
Snow tubing sessions are one-hour in length.
Operations are subject to change and availability.
- Ages: 8 & older
- Read & Sign Waiver
- Minimum Height: 48 inches tall
- Minimum Weight: 50 lbs.
- One rider allowed per snow tube
Know Before You Go
Face coverings must be worn at ALL times:
- Inside the Snow Tubing Center
- While snow tubing down the track
- While waiting to load the chairlift
- While unloading the chairlift
Keep Your Distance
- Limit to one person per group inside the Snow Tubing Center.
- Keep 6 feet of distance between the those not in your group.
- The number of guests will be limited per session.
- Reservations must be made in advance.
What to Wear & Bring
For maximum enjoyment, we highly recommend you wear:
- Snow pants
- Winter jacket
- Gloves or mittens
- Winter hat
- Snow boots
Please follow parking attendant.
Park in the Main lot, located near the Octagon Lodge.
Check in at the Snow Tubing Center, located across from the Little Sister chairlift.
Read & Sign Waiver prior to arrival. All participants must complete a Waiver prior to arrival.
More Winter Activities
If you cancel your reservation 24 or more hours in advance, you will receive a refund. Cancellations within 24 hours of the reservation will be charged in full.
- Snow tubing is typically offered from mid-December through mid-March.
- For lift-served tubing, children must be at least 8 years old, 48 inches tall, and 50 lbs.
- Only Loon-issued snow tubes are allowed on the hill.
- One person allowed per snow tube.