Reserve Online in Advance
Ticket sales are limited. Find sessions online and reserve your spot.
The Thrill of Sliding Downhill
No experience necessary. Snow tubing lets gravity do the work.
Kids and kids at heart can slide down Loon’s lift-served tubing track and Tot Tubing hill day and night.
Catch a Lift Up
Ages 8 & Older
Hop on the Little Sister chairlift, and experience the excitement of sliding down 1,000 feet of groomed snow tubing track.
|48" or Taller
Bring the Little Ones
Younger kids can tackle the walk-up Tot Tubing hill.
Kids under age 8 can slide on the walk-up Tot Tubing hill. The Tot Tubing hill is also great for kids who don’t meet the chairlift weight and height requirements.
Tubing is weather dependent. Hours and availability may change.
- 1-hr. sessions
- Not available from 5:30–6:15PM
What to Wear
Be warm and comfortable.
- Snow pants
- Winter jacket
- Gloves or mittens
- Winter hat
- Snow boots
- Goggles may improve your comfort
- Average runs per tubing session: 3-4
- Usually open from mid-December through mid-March
- Loon-issued snow tubes required
- One rider per snow tube
- Tot tubes are for children
- Supervise your child(ren) on the Tot Tubing hill
- Lift-served riders must be at least 8 years old, 48 inches tall, and 50 lbs. You may be asked to verify participant's age. Falsifying age may result in forfeiture of the activity.
Snow Tubing Center
Where to park & how to get there
- 2:00–4:00PM: Follow the parking attendant as you arrive at the resort.
- 4:00–8:45PM: Park in the Main lot, located near the Octagon Lodge.
Snow Tubing Center Location
The Snow Tubing Center is next to the Octagon Lodge, in the east base area.