- at the Gondola base
As of January 15, 2021: Until further notice, indoor dining services will be closed. Outdoor food & beverage services will be available at Governor Adams Lodge, Octagon Lodge, Pemi Base Camp, Camp III and other locations around the resort. The Summit Café will remain closed.
Located next to the Gondola Building
Conveniently located just steps from the Gondola, enjoy the cozy, rustic vibes of Octagon Lodge. With its original fireplaces and slope-side views this spot is perfect for breakfast, lunch or a snack.
- The Octagon Lodge is open to dining guests only
- Designated entrance is located slope side (One-Way Traffic Line)
- See host to be seated. Following state guidelines, you will be required to provide your name and phone number prior to being seated. This information will be recorded, stored and only used to assist with contact tracing.
- No equipment bags are allowed in the lodge
- No outside food or drink is allowed
- Face coverings are required inside, except when seated
- Restrooms are open for dining guests only and are located on the ground floor
- As a health precaution, your indoor dining time will be limited. Please follow the instructions of a team member.
- No seat, no problem. Stop by the Grab-n-Go window to pick up an order on the go
- Order at the Grab-n-Go window for slopeside service