- at the Gondola base
Located next to the Gondola Building
Winter: Midweek 8:30AM | Weekends/Hols: 7:30AM
Conveniently located just steps from the Gondola, the Octagon Lodge serves up breakfast standards like the Egg McLoon and lunchtime favorites like the Paul Bunyan Burger, featuring grass-fed beef, Vermont cheddar cheese, Applewood bacon, and honey bourbon BBQ sauce.
- The Octagon Lodge is open to dining guests only
- Designated entrance is located slope side (One-Way Traffic Line)
- See host to be seated. Following state guidelines, you will be required to provide your name and phone number prior to being seated. This information will be recorded, stored and only used to assist with contact tracing.
- No equipment bags are allowed in the lodge
- No outside food or drink is allowed
- Face coverings are required inside, except when seated
- Restrooms are open for dining guests only and are located on the ground floor
- No seat, no problem. Stop by the Grab-n-Go window to pick up an order on the go
- Order at the Grab-n-Go window for slopeside service