Pass Holder Benefit Online Buddy Tickets start at 25% off the resort’s in-season window rate. Purchase Buddy Tickets online from the special BuddyTicket calendar which offers a minimum of 25% off in-season window rates. Friends will get even more savings the earlier they purchase. Buddy Tickets do not sell out.
Get Your Voucher Codes
- Pass holders must first access the online store, log in, then click My Account (desktop) or Account (mobile) to see your Profile.
- Choose Print Vouchers
- Codes will be shown on screen (you do not need to print them, but can be if you'd like to).
- Voucher Code(s) will display for each pass in your family. The Voucher Code is listed under the ID column.
- These Voucher Codes can be accessed from your account at anytime.
Share Code(s) with Friends
- Share your Pass type AND Voucher Code(s) with your friend.
- Your friend will visit our Online Store to view the Lift Ticket category,
- Select the Buddy Ticket product that aligns with the pass holder Pass type. If the pass holder has a Gold New England Pass, the Friend must choose the Gold Buddy Ticket product.
Select the date(s) they (Friend) would like to ski and add to cart.
Each friend will need a valid Voucher Code per person, per day that they plan to ski.
If they are not using a Buddy Ticket for each day they plan to ski, they will need to select their additional dates in the main Lift Ticket Calendar prior to checkout.
Friend Buys Ticket
- During the checkout process, the friend must assign the ticket to him/herself and select media.
- Enter the Voucher Code (you supplied them) at the Enter Your Code field
- Click Validate Code to use the Voucher Code. From here, your friend will follow the prompts to checkout.
Friend Picks Up Ticket
- If Friend does not have an RFID-enabled GO Card: Scan the QR Code in the confirmation email at a Pickup Box (PUB) and their ticket will be dispensed.
- If Friend already has a GO Card: Their GO Card has been automatically loaded and can go directly to the lift.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, but it is not required. Follow the steps above to access your account and voucher codes. You will click View/Print to get a simple voucher that includes the voucher code to give to your friend, or keep for your records.
Yes. Our team can still look up your vouchers and print a ticket for your friend at the ticket window.
Yes. Follow the steps above to access your account and voucher codes. At the bottom of the voucher page, click Show Inactive Vouchers. You can only see which voucher codes have been used. For information about who used them and when they were used, please contact the Season Pass Office.
Visit their online store(s) and follow the same process as above.
Pass Holder Buddy Tickets can be used at Loon, even if the day is listed as Sold Out on the Ticket Calendar.