- Convenient ski and snowboard equipment located slopeside.
Don’t have your own gear? We have you covered.
Whether you’re a beginner or a more advanced skier or rider, we have the skis and snowboards to meet your needs. Our Rental Shop is fully stocked with the latest HEAD skis and Burton snowboards, boots, helmets and poles – everything you need for a great day on the mountain.
Designed for Learning
Our Rental Shop specializes in beginner-friendly HEAD skis and Burton snowboards that are designed to make learning easier than ever. If you’re taking a lesson or just starting out, our staff will help match you with the right gear.
The Rental Shop is located in the West Basin next to Governor Adams Lodge, with slopeside access to lessons and learning area.
Loon offers a great selection of performance rentals.
Skiers love the HEAD V6, Natural Instinct or Monster skis. The stiffer flex at cruising speeds is perfect for intermediate or advanced skiers. Snowboarders love the carving performance from the camber of the Burton Process snowboard, and the V-Rocker offers terrific freestyle performance.
Unlimited Rental Pass
Save time and money with the Unlimited Rental Pass! For just $222, you'll get a season of rentals – freshly-tuned equipment every time you hit the slopes.
To purchase the Unlimited Rental Pass, call 800-229-5666 today.
|Full-Day||Adult (15+)||Junior (8-14)||Child (Under 8)|
Includes ski/board, boots, helmet
2020/21 winter prices do not include lift tickets.
Need a Lift Ticket?
Health & Safety Guidelines
Reserve Online Only
- Please plan to arrive at the Rental Shop at your designated pick-up time.
- There will be no walk-up rental reservations.
Inside the Rental Shop
- Face coverings are required at all times while inside.
- Greeters at the entrance will assist in directing traffic flow and controlling indoor capacity.
- The Rental Shop is open until 7PM on Fridays and Saturdays, to allow for pick-up in the evening prior to your Saturday or Sunday rental reservation.
- Please return your rental equipment to the Rental Shop.
- Returned equipment is sprayed with disinfectant after each use.
- Guests who rent boots can place their shoes in an open-air cubby located outside the Rental Shop.
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel up to two days prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a refund. If you cancel one day prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a Loon-only credit in that dollar amount, to be used during the current winter season. If you cancel the day of your reservation, you will be charged in full. For COVID-19 related cancellations, reservations may be refunded on a case-by-case basis, with a doctor's note or positive SARS-COV-2 test result. Please contact us directly regarding your reservation.