Private Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Take your skills to the next level
Whether you want to tackle steeps with confidence, find your rhythm in the moguls, or just learn the basics, a private lesson can be fully customized to meet your needs.
With intensive instruction from seasoned coaches – and express lift access – private lessons are designed to accelerate the learning process and take your skills to the next level.
With private lessons, you're in charge. From focused 1-hour lessons to all-day programs, our coaches will work with you to set goals and expectations to make the most of your valuable on-snow time.
Want to step outside your comfort zone? If you're looking to ski the trees, go bigger in the park & pipe, or learn how to telemark ski, please call or visit an Information Desk. We can make that happen.
If you're on a tight schedule, we've found that a 2-hour lesson is the most cost-effective and efficient way to sharpen your skills.
Request a Coach
If you had a great lesson with a particular coach, feel free to ask for them again. We try our best to honor such requests.
Private Lessons will be available for anyone who meets the following requirements. These requirements allow for proper social distancing in most situations that a person may encounter during their lesson at Loon. :
- Age 7 or above, as of date of the lesson
- Minimum height of 48 inches tall (the minimum height required to ride a lift alone)
- Physically able and comfortable loading, riding and unloading the lift by themself
- Parents: If your child does not meet these requirements, a parent or guardian must accompany the child to assist the coach during any close-contact on- and off-mountain situations during the lesson
Advance reservations are required for Private Lessons. A valid lift ticket is required for all participants in a private lesson.
2020/21 prices will be announced soon.
- If you do not require rental equipment, check in at the Governor Adams Lodge Guest Services.
- If you are renting equipment, check in at the Mountainside Rental Shop. Please allow ample time for check in on weekends and busy holiday periods.
If you cancel up to two days prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a refund. If you cancel one day prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a Loon-only credit in that dollar amount, to be used during the current winter season. If you cancel the day of your reservation, you will be charged in full.