- Personalized instruction and customizable to match your goals.
Whether you want to tackle steeps with confidence, find your rhythm in the moguls, or just learn the basics, a private lesson can be fully customized to meet your needs. With focused instruction, private lessons are designed to accelerate the learning process and take your skills to the next level. From focused 1-hour lessons to all-day programs, a coach will work with you to set goals and expectations to make the most of your valuable on-snow time.
Due to COVID-19 protocols, Express Lift Access for private lessons is not available during the 2020/21 winter season.
Update: March 30, 2021
Lessons are no longer available for the remainder of the 2020/21 winter season.
All guests in a private lesson must meet the following:
- Age 7 or above, as of date of the lesson
- Minimum height of 48 inches tall (the minimum height required to ride a lift alone)
- Physically able and comfortable loading, riding and unloading the lift alone. Parents: If your child does not meet these requirements, a parent or guardian must accompany the child to assist the coach during any close-contact on- and off-mountain situations during the lesson
- Must have a health screening prior to the start of the lesson. A parent must stay with anyone under age 18 until health screening is completed.
- Read and sign the Snowsports Waiver
- Must have a valid lift ticket or season pass.
|Lesson||Rate||Per Add'l Person||Max. Participants|
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel up to two days prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a refund. If you cancel one day prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a Loon-only credit in that dollar amount, to be used during the current winter season. If you cancel the day of your reservation, you will be charged in full. For COVID-19 related cancellations, reservations may be refunded on a case-by-case basis, with a doctor's note or positive SARS-COV-2 test result. Please contact us directly regarding your reservation.