Jr. Has a Fit Program
With our Junior Has a Fit Guarantee Program, you’ve got an easy (and affordable) way to outfit your kids with properly-fitting ski or snowboard equipment every winter.
How it Works
At the beginning of the season, we'll outfit your child with just the right ski/snowboard, boot, and binding package. When you return the gear at the end of the season in good condition, you'll receive a 100% credit of your package price (less a one-time program fee) to use toward next year's package.
- Participants must be 12 years old or younger
- Weigh 100 lbs. or less
- Require skis no longer than 140 cm., and a ski boot size of 25.5 or smaller
- Adult-size requirements preclude participation in the program, regardless of age
Reserve By Appointment Only
This year, to ensure the safety of our guests and team members, you'll need an appointment to get outfitted for your Jr. Has a Fit equipment.
What To Bring
- If you haven't returned your 2021-22 equipment, bring it with you for your appointment
- Please bring ski socks, if you are able
|New Ski Equipment Package||Start at $329*|
|New Snowboard Package||Start at $398*|
|Used Ski Equipment Package||$209*|
|Used Twin Tip Package||$279*|
*There is a one-time $40 program enrollment fee per child, and an annual $30 service fee to mount, sharpen and wax equipment.
For more information, call us at 603-745-8111 x 6569.
Skis, boots and bindings can also be purchased separately. Call for pricing.