Pemigewasset Base Camp
- South Peak
Winter: Midweek 8:30AM | Weekends/Hol. 7:30AM
Located at the base of South Peak, Pemigewasset Base Camp serves breakfast and lunch daily. The Bagel McLoon and giant cinnamon buns are breakfast staples, while paninis, soups, salads, pizza, and veggie sandwiches round out the lunch options.
Once you've worked up an appetite cruising Cruiser or ripping Ripsaw, tuck into a Pemi Smokehouse sandwich, featuring dry-rubbed seasoned smokehouse pork and homemade BBQ sauce on a French baguette. Domestic and imported beers are available, as well as select microbrews.
- Pemi Base Camp is open to dining guests only
- Designated entrance is located after you cross the bridge from the slope (One-Way Traffic Line)
- See host to be seated. Following state guidelines, you will be required to provide your name and phone number prior to being seated. This information will be recorded, stored and only used to assist with contact tracing.
- No equipment bags are allowed in the lodge
- No outside food or drink is allowed
- Face coverings are required inside, except when seated
- Restrooms are located near the entrance to the building
- Place orders at the counter
- Send one member of your party to order
- Food will be served at and cleared from your table