Pemigewasset Base Camp
- South Peak
As of February 4, 2021: Octagon and Governor Adams Lodge will be open for Grab-N-Go seating only. There is now limited indoor seating available at Camp III. Outdoor food & beverage services will be available at Governor Adams Lodge, Octagon Lodge, Pemi Base Camp. The Summit Café will remain closed.
Winter: Midweek 8:30AM | Weekends/Hol. 7:30AM
Located at the base of South Peak, Pemigewasset Base Camp serves breakfast and lunch daily. The Bagel McLoon and giant cinnamon buns are breakfast staples, while paninis, soups, salads, pizza, and veggie sandwiches round out the lunch options.
Once you've worked up an appetite cruising Cruiser or ripping Ripsaw, tuck into a Timberbeast sandwich, featuring roast beef and sliced cheddar cheese, horseradish sauce, sliced peppers and onions on a grilled on panini bread. Domestic and imported beers are available, as well as select microbrews.
- Pemi Base Camp is open to dining guests only
- Designated entrance is located after you cross the bridge from the slope (One-Way Traffic Line)
- See host to be seated. Following state guidelines, you will be required to provide your name and phone number prior to being seated. This information will be recorded, stored and only used to assist with contact tracing.
- No equipment bags are allowed in the lodge
- No outside food or drink is allowed
- Face coverings are required inside, except when seated
- Restrooms are located near the entrance to the building
As a health precaution, your indoor dining time will be limited. Please follow the instructions of a team member
- Place orders at the counter
- Send one member of your party to order
- Food will be served at and cleared from your table