Downhill Mountain Biking
Here are some rules and guidelines and frequently-asked questions before you ride the downill mountain biking trails.
- Helmets are required on all downhill mountain biking trails. Helmets must be worn while riding these trails. Full-face helmets are strongly recommended.
- Suspension: Bikes are required to have front suspension. Full-suspension bikes are strongly recommended.
- Brakes: Bikes are required to have front and rear hand brakes. Disc brakes are strongly recommended.Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Wheels: Bike wheels must be at least 20 inches in diameter. Fat-tire Bikes do not fit in our bike carriers and therefore cannot be taken up the lift.
- E-bikes (with batteries connected) are not allowed on lift-serviced downhill mountain bike trails or East Ridge Trail Network. E-bike batteries must be completely removed from the bike in order to ride the lift and trails.