Here are some rules and guidelines and frequently-asked questions before you ride the downill mountain biking trails.
What You Need To Ride
- A helmet is required while riding.
- Bikes are required to have front suspension.
- Bikes are required to have front and rear hand brakes.
- Wheels must be a minimum of 20 inches.
- Tires wider than 4.75 inches will fit properly within the Bike Clip lift carrier.
- Direct-Mount and Large (or oversized) fenders may not fit properly within the Bike Clip lift carrier. Use fender test station prior to loading.
- e-Bikes (with batteries connected) are not allowed on the downhill mountain biking trails or East Ridge Trail Network.