Platinum Pass Holder
Congratulations! In addition to your 2023/24 Platinum New England Pass, you will receive an Ikon Base Pass.
Below are details about your Ikon Base Pass and how to obtain your pass.
Access & Benefits
- Unlimited and 5-day access to global destinations; does not include Jackson Hole, Aspen Snowmass, Deer Valley Resort, Alta Ski Area, Sun Valley, Snowbasin, or Taos
- 8 Friends & Family vouchers valid at participating destinations
- Various food & beverage, retail and lodging discounts at select destinations
- This pass does not qualify for Confidence to Buy through Ikon Pass
- Not eligible for upgrades, deferrals nor COVID closure credits
- For a full list of benefits and access details for the Ikon Base Pass, please visit Ikonpass.com
- Your Ikon Base Pass does not include access to the mountains included on your Platinum New England Pass
Ikon Pass Policies & Details
- The Ikon Base Pass code must be redeemed by December 14, 2023 at IkonPass.com or by calling Ikon Pass Call Center (888-365-4566, Option 5)
- Pass is strictly intended for the assigned Platinum New England Pass holder, and is non-transferable. Privileges for passes redeemed fraudulently will be revoked.
- Non-refundable, cannot be exchanged for cash
- Valid for the 2023/24 season only
- Your Ikon Base Pass will not have access to the mountains on your Platinum New England Pass
- Your Ikon Base Pass is not eligible for upgrades or for Adventure Assurance
Redeem Your Ikon Pass
- A one-time-use code will be provided by Loon, to be redeemed at IkonPass.com, valid at checkout, or through the Ikon Pass Call Center (888.365.4566, Option 5)
- Note: Please contact Loon if you cannot locate your issued code. Ikon Pass does not maintain a record of individual codes.
WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR CODE:
- Visit IkonPass.com
- Select SHOP PASSES or "Shop" under the top left navigation
- Select Ikon Base Pass
- Scroll down page and select Add to Cart
- Select View Cart
- Select ADD PROMO CODE and proceed to checkout (prices will be waived at the final checkout step)
Enter one unique promo coe per pass
Multiple codes can be redeemed through the checkout process
Total will adjust to $0 at the end of this step
- Login or Create Account
- Assign pass holder > Continue
- Sign the Electronic Release of Liability waiver, upload a photo, and accept the Ikon Base Pass terms
- Select payment method. A credit card is required, but the amount due should show $0
- All Ikon Pass fulfillment may take up to two weeks from the time of redemption.
- Passes cannot be issued until a photo is uploaded, and waivers are signed.
- Your pass can also be picked up at any North American Ikon Pass destination guest service center or ticket window during operational hours, where your pass is valid. You will need your confirmation number and ID. If you receive a pass in the mail after you pick up your pass at the mountain, the Ikon Base Pass in the mail will be void.
- You may not pick up your 2023/24 Ikon Base Pass at Aspen Snowmass, Jackson Hole Resort, Deer Valley Resort, Alta Ski Area, Sun Valley, Snowbasin, Taos or at the mountain(s) where your local season pass is not valid.
For help redeeming your Ikon Base Pass, please call 888.365.4566, Option 5
For questions regarding your pass eligibility, pass code, or Platinum Pass, please call Loon at 603.745.8111.