- October 23, 2021
October 23, 2021
9AM - 12PM
If you've ever dreamed of spending a winter working at Loon Mountain, now's the time to act. Attend our Hiring Fair, where you'll chat with Loon's hiring managers and apply for a great job.
What to Expect
- Interview with hiring managers on site
- Fill out an application
- Bring a current resume and references
- Positions available include full-time, part-time, and on-call positions.
- If you ski for your job:
Save time and bring your equipment with you. If you are hired, you can drop off your equipment at the Rental Shop for a ski, boot and helmet check. Your pass will be issued after the safety check is complete.
- Bring your driver's license and one other state or government ID, or a passport to complete an I9.
Benefits of Working at Loon
- Free season pass to Loon
- On-the-Job training
- Discounts on lift tickets at other resorts
- Discounts at Loon Mountain Sports
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Employee Housing options