The Aerial Forest Adventure Park is the coolest ropes course you’ve ever seen.
Harness up for a journey deep into the White Mountain National Forest, where you’ll climb high into the alpine forest and discover just how far you can go.
The Aerial Forest Adventure Park consists of five courses of varying difficulty levels suspended above the forest floor. Test your balance and agility by working your way from platform to platform in the forest canopy, crossing bridges, climbing rope ladders, and zooming across ziplines.
A Swiss design, the Aerial Forest Adventure Park is built to the standards of the Association of Challenge Course Technology (ACCT), and consists of platforms and elements that range from 9 to over 40 feet off the ground. Once you're outfitted with a harness and gloves, a safety orientation will teach you about the park's Smart Safety Belay (SSB) system, a permanently-activated securing system where you're always hooked up to safety anchors, even when switching courses.
Includes orientation and 2-hr. park session.
Please Note: A parent's or guardian's signature is required on the Release of Liability for anyone under age 18.
Please Note: A waiver is required to participate. A parent's or guardian's signature is required on the waiver for anyone under age 18.
Watch the Video
To get started, visit the Adventure Center, located adjacent to the main parking lot.
Ropes Course Guidelines
To Use the Ropes Courses, You Must:
- Be at least 7 years old and a minimum of 48 inches tall and of sound mind and body, capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
- Weigh less than 250 lbs.
- Read and understand all instructions.
- Get specific training in using all safety and permanently installed equipment on the ropes courses.
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
- Please note: a parent's or guardian's signature is required on the Waiver for anyone under age 18.
While Using the Ropes Courses:
- Closed-toe shoes required. Sneakers or hiking shoes are recommended. Flip-flops and sandals are not appropriate and will not be allowed.
- Wear well-fitting clothing that does not allow anything to hang loose or get tangled in cables and rope.
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Always have at least one carabiner attached to a marked attachment point.
- Always start with a yellow or green ropes course. You must use a blue ropes course before using any black course. Children 7-13 must be supervised or accompanied by an adult (18+).
- Never use an element when another person is on it - one person at a time.
- Never have more than 3 people on a single platform.
- Never switch from your current colored ropes course to another.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not smoke in the park.
- Do not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects that may fall or distract you or others.
- Do not use any ropes course with loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines.
- Carry out all objects that you bring in to the park, including all trash.
- When in doubt, ask a Park Monitor for assistance.
- Obey instructions given by Park Monitors.
- Management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to obey them or leave the Aerial Forest Adventure Park.
- During unusual weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the Park. (e.g., thunderstorms or high wind)
Ropes Courses Age Requirements
|Ages 7-9||Supervised||With Adult||N/A||N/A|
|Ages 10-11||Supervised||Supervised||With Adult||N/A|
|Ages 12-13||Supervised||Supervised||Supervised||With Adult|
Supervised: An adult (18+) guiding children from the park ground (10 children per adult maximum)
With Adult: An Adult (18+) must accompany children on ropes courses (2 children per adult maximum)