Backed by New Hampshire's most powerful snowmaking system, Loon strives to provide the best snow possible.
Updated: January 22, 2023
If you are unsatisfied with the snow, come to a Guest Service desk within one hour of your first lift scan or before 11:00AM, whichever is earlier. We will issue you a voucher for a day ticket valid for another day during this current winter season.
A Snow Guarantee can be requested on any day of the winter season and must be done in person, at Guest Services.
Snow Guarantees issued after March 20 will be valid through December 24 of the following winter season.
Qualifying Ticket Products
The following products qualify for a Snow Guarantee:
- Day and Multi-Day Lift Tickets
- Novice Tickets
- Military Tickets
- Pass Holder Friends Tickets
Non-Qualifying Ticket Products
The following products are not eligible for a Snow Guarantee:
- Afternoon Tickets
- Ticket Pack products, including XL 3-Pack and NE Day
- Ikon Pass visits
- Ikon Friend & Family Tickets
- Tickets associated with package products, such as rental packages and lesson packages
- Uphill Ticket
Terms & Conditions
- Snow Guarantees are valid for guests who have purchased a day ticket, either online or at the resort. For multi-day tickets, the current day will be invalidated and a voucher for another day during the current season will be added to your account. The remaining days of your multi-day ticket are unaffected.
- A maximum of two Snow Guarantees can be granted per season, per person
- Ikon Pass, Ikon Base, Ikon Session and other Ikon Pass product visits do not qualify for a Snow Guarantee.
- Additional restrictions may apply.