Seven Brothers Triple Chair Auction
Auction is now closed.
Take a seat. It is your chance to own a piece of Loon history. Starting Tuesday, August 9 at 12:00pm (EST), a limited number of Seven Brothers Triple chairs will be available to bid on via an auction.
Please read all of the information below before bidding.
- Auction starts on August 9 at 12:00pm and ends on August 12 at 12:00pm.
- Top bids will be accepted. In the event of a tie bid, the earliest bid will be awarded.
- Winners must pick up their chair on August 27 or September 3 between 12:00pm to 4:00pm. at Escape Route Parking Lot located off Cooper Memorial Drive in Lincoln.
- Proceeds benefit Lincoln & Woodstock Friends of Recreation.
- Chair Weight: 228 lbs.
- Dimensions: 104” Tall, 74” Wide, 30” Deep
- Chair Numbers: Not all chair numbers are available and chair numbers cannot be reserved or pre-chosen.
- All chairs are unique and have their own sets of blemishes, imperfections, etc.
The auction will be held online via the Givergy platform. Bidders are required to setup a Givergy account and input a valid credit card. Only winning bids will be charged.
The auction will be held in a sealed bid format. The minimum bid is $450.
Credit card payment is required to purchase via the Givergy platform. No special offers or discounts can be applied to this purchase. BoyneRewards cannot be applied. Bill of sale will be provided upon pickup.
Pick Up Details
Winning bidders must pick up their chairs on August 27 or September 3 between the 12:00pm to 4:00pm at Escape Route Parking Lot located off Cooper Memorial Drive.
At the time of pick up, winning bidders will be able to select the chair number as available.
Loon will load your purchased chair into your truck or trailer but is not responsible for any damage during loading. Bring appropriate means of securing the chair for transport.
If you do not pick up your chair by 4:00pm on September 3, 2022 – any payment will be forfeited, and the chair will be retained as property of Loon Mountain Resort.
Please contact Joe Huzar.