Check here for information you need to keep your kids on track and never miss a beat in our seasonal programs.
February Vacation Schedule
February 15-22, 2020: All programs meet daily
FEBRUARY 15 | COSTUME CONTEST
From funky creations of your own to your favorite sports star or movie character. Come dressed to impress while skiing. Prizes will be awarded for best costume by age group, and best group theme.
FEBRUARY 16 | KIDS NIGHT OUT
Kids, join us for a night of fun - without mom and dad. Eat some pizza and then bounce over to the Adventure Center where you'll spend the evening scaling the climbing wall, ice skating, and ziplining over the Pemigewasset River. Sounds awesome, right?!
Time: Drop Off from 5:30PM | Pick Uup: 9PM
Where: Children's Center
Price: $60 per kid
Please Note: Zipliners must weigh at least 50lbs.
All activities are weather dependent.
FEBRUARY 17 | DEV TEAM TALENT SHOW
Can you juggle, sing, do magic, or have any kind of unique talent (other than being awesome at skiing and riding!)? Here’s your chance to show off!
FEBRUARY 20 | TRICKS FOR TREATS
We’ll have a roving band of judges who will be posting up at various freestyle features and handing out treats for tricks! There will be slush games, random trick cards, and all sorts of funky twists to make this day especially fun. Aimed at our more experienced participants, this is sure to be a great one!
FEBRUARY 21 | VERTICAL CHALLENGE
This one is pretty self-explanatory, folks! How many vertical feet can you ski in one day of program?!? We’re sure to find out as coaches and kiddos take to the hill for what is always one heck of a competition!
- Lift Access: A season pass or daily lift ticket is required for all program participants. With our new RFID system, participants must have their season pass accessible each day. We strongly recommend a plastic pass holder that can be attached to an arm or helmet for easy RFID recognition at the lifts.
- Seasonal Program Paperwork: In addition to program registration, you must complete additional paperwork at the Seasonal Programs Building before your child can hit the slopes.
- Waiver: Waivers can be signed online. Read and sign the eWaiver .
- Escorting Your Participant: A parent or legal guardian must accompany your child on the first day, in order to complete necessary paperwork. At the end of the day, your child can only leave unescorted if thay are age 10 or older, and you have signed a Self-Release form.
Dress for Success
- Students should arrive dressed and ready to hit the hill! We ski every day of program, regardless of weather. Arriving prepared for the weather is super important to having a fun time!
- Please keep an extra pair of hand warmers in your child's jacket pocket for chilly days, especially for our younger shredders.
- Please be sure to label everything. Silver permanent markers are great for labeling black clothing.
- Please write your emergency contact phone numbers on the back of your child's season pass.
Participant Pick Up
HALF-DAY PICK UP
If you'd like to pick up your child early, please arrive either 5 minutes before or after their scheduled lunch time.
END-OF-DAY PICK UP
The corral fencing will remain up, and we ask that you wait for your child's group inside the corral. It's a great opportunity to meet and chat with other group families.
To ensure we're providing the safest possible environment for your child, please:
- Inform your child's coach of their allergies, at the morning meeting flag. We'll record the information on the coaches' charts and discuss with them.
- With the fluidity of groups over these first few weeks, please help us by double checking.
- Please provide us a clear face shot of our child. This helps guest and substitute coaches easily identify your child.
Getting in Touch
CONTACTING YOUR CHIULD
While On Hill:
Call 603-745-6281 ext. 5570
Speak to one of the Lodge Moms (Renee, Pattie, Kim, Ryan, Jen or Suzanne). They can reach us and your child's coach.
Please speak with your child in the Seasonal Programs Building before or after lunch. Due to space and time constraints, families are not permitted in the Deli during lunch.
Please contact us at any time!
Peter Creedon, Seasonal Programs Manager
Kim Bouressa, Dev Team Supervisor