Kids like to push boundaries.
In the Scouts program, four- and five-year-olds get to do just that as they explore the mountain, make new friends, and develop the skiing and riding skills that will last a lifetime.
Scouts spend four hours on snow with a coach each day, with plenty of time for lunch and breaks in the private Seasonal Program building. Kids also have access to the Burton Riglet Park, a Paul Bunyan-themed learning area featuring a play train, slides, and carved animals. All Scouts are grouped by ability at the beginning of the winter, and get their own storage cubby in the Seasonal Program building.
As of June 16, 2020
All seasonal programs are off sale until further notice. As we further develop our operating plans for next season, we will limit the total number of participants in each program. An update will be made at the end of summer regarding further sales of seasonal programs.
Call with questions:
- Kids get up to 4 hours of on-snow coaching each day (depending on age)
- Lunch and snacks are provided daily in a private facility
- Personal cubby space in the Seasonal Program building.
- A great place to keep a backpack of extra clothes, mittens, hats, etc.
- Program operates weekends & holidays, starting December 12, 2020
- Including these holiday periods: Christmas/New Year's Week, Martin Luther King Jr. Weekend, and Presidents' Week
- Program does not meet December 24, 25
Drop Off & Pick Up
Scouts meet at the Scouts Room adjacent to Boyle's Break Room (across from the Seasonal Program building).
8:45AM: Drop Off
3:00PM: Pick Up
Seasonal Program Refund Policy
There are no refunds, except in the case of illness or injury that precludes the child from participating for the remainder of the season. Contact the seasonal programs manager.