Kids like to push boundaries.
In the Scouts program, four- and five-year-olds get to do just that as they explore the mountain, make new friends, and develop the skiing and riding skills that will last a lifetime.
Scouts spend four hours on snow with a coach each day, with plenty of time for lunch and breaks in the private Seasonal Program building. Kids also have access to the Burton Riglet Park, a Paul Bunyan-themed learning area featuring a play train, slides, and carved animals. All Scouts are grouped by ability at the beginning of the winter, and get their own storage cubby in the Seasonal Program building.
Sign Up & Save By April 30
- Kids get up to 4 hours of on-snow coaching each day (depending on age)
- Lunch and snacks are provided daily in a private facility
- Personal cubby space in the Seasonal Program building.
- A great place to keep a backpack of extra clothes, mittens, hats, etc.
- Program operates weekends & holidays, starting December 12, 2020
- Including these holiday periods: Christmas/New Year's Week, Martin Luther King Jr. Weekend, and Presidents' Week
- Program does not meet December 24, 25
Spring Sale Ends April 30
|Scouts||Spring Sale||After April 30|
Program does not include a season pass, lift ticket, or rental equipment. A valid season pass or lift ticket is required to participate. An appropriate signed release, registration form, and payment must be submitted and placed on file prior to the first day of participation.
Drop Off & Pick Up
Scouts meet at the Scouts Room adjacent to Boyle's Break Room (across from the Seasonal Program building).
8:45AM: Drop Off
3:00PM: Pick Up
Seasonal Program Refund Policy
There are no refunds, except in the case of illness or injury that precludes the child from participating for the remainder of the season. Contact the seasonal programs manager.