A few short years ago, your kid could barely snowplow. Now, you can barely keep up.
Designed for intermediate and advanced skiers and riders, the Development Team (a.k.a. the 'Dev Team') empowers kids to explore the mountain and develop their skills in a supervised, structured setting. No matter the weather, kids will be out on the mountain each weekend working with coaches to improve their all-mountain skills in racing, park & pipe, trees, and moguls.
As Dev Team members acquire new skills, they'll also form new and lasting friendships as teammates explore the mountain, hone their techniques, and share lunch together in the Seasonal Programs Building, their private facility.
- Up to 40 days of on-snow training
- Program starts 12/14/19
- Includes weekends and these holiday periods: Christmas/New Years Week, Martin Luther King Weekend, and Presidents' Week –Program will not meet on 12/24–12/25
- Curriculum-based program includes safety and etiquette training to ensure consistency and well-rounded development
- Foul weather activities are provided when necessary
- Video analysis
- Lunch, snacks, and supervised break times are included each day in private dining facility.
Program does not include a season pass, lift ticket, or rental equipment. A valid season pass or lift ticket is required to participate. An appropriate signed release, registration form, and payment must be submitted and placed on file prior to the first day of participation.
Check In / Pick Up Information
Groups hit the slopes at 9:00 a.m. and return for pick-up at 3:00 p.m. All participants should arrive at the Seasonal Programs Building next to the Little Sister chairlift dressed and ready to ski or ride.
Seasonal Program Refund Policy
There are no refunds, except in the case of illness or injury that precludes the child from participating for the remainder of the season. Contact the seasonal programs manager.