A few short years ago, your kid could barely snowplow. Now you can barely keep up.
Designed for intermediate and advanced skiers and riders, the Development Team (a.k.a. the 'Dev Team') empowers kids to explore the mountain and develop their skills in a supervised, structured setting. No matter the weather, kids will be out on the mountain each weekend working with coaches to improve their all-mountain skills in racing, park & pipe, trees, and moguls.
As Dev Team members acquire new skills, they'll also form new and lasting friendships as teammates explore the mountain, hone their techniques, and share lunch together in the Seasonal Programs Building, their private facility.
As of June 16, 2020
All seasonal programs are off sale until further notice. As we further develop our operating plans for next season, we will limit the total number of participants in each program. An update will be made at the end of summer regarding further sales of seasonal programs.
Call with questions:
- Up to 40 days of on-snow coaching
- Curriculum-based program includes safety and etiquette training to ensure consistency and well-rounded development
- Program starts December 12, 2020
- Includes weekends and holiday periods: Christmas & New Year's Week, Martin Luther King Jr. Weekend, and Presidents' Week
- Program does not meet December 24, 25
- Foul weather activities are provided when necessary
- Lunch and snacks are provided each day and held in a private facility.
Drop Off & Pick Up
9:00AM Drop Off at Seasonal Programs building
- Participants should arrive dressed and ready to ski/ride promptly.
3:00PM Pick-up at Seasonal Programs building
Seasonal Program Refund Policy
There are no refunds, except in the case of illness or injury that precludes the child from participating for the remainder of the season. Contact the seasonal programs manager.