Pass Holder Benefit Online Friend Tickets start at 25% off the resort’s in-season window rate. Purchase Friend Tickets online from the special Friends Ticket calendar which offers a minimum of 25% off in-season window rates. Friends will get even more savings the earlier they purchase. Friend Tickets do not sell out.
Get Your Voucher Codes
- Pass holders must first access the online store, log in, then click My Account (desktop) or Account (mobile) to see your Profile.
- Choose Print Vouchers
- Codes will be shown on screen (you do not need to print them, but can be if you'd like to).
- Voucher Code(s) will display for each pass in your family. The Voucher Code is listed under the ID column.
- These Voucher Codes can be accessed from your account at anytime.
Share Code(s) with Friends
- Share your Pass type AND Voucher Code(s) with your friend.
- Your friend will visit our Online Store to view the Lift Ticket category,
- Select the Friend Ticket product that aligns with the pass holder Pass type. If the pass holder has a Gold New England Pass, the Friend must choose the Gold Friend Ticket product.
Select the date(s) they (Friend) would like to ski and add to cart.
Each friend will need a valid Voucher Code per person, per day that they plan to ski.
If they are not using a Friend Ticket for each day they plan to ski, they will need to select their additional dates in the main Lift Ticket Calendar prior to checkout.
Friend Buys Ticket
- During the checkout process, the friend must assign the ticket to him/herself and select media.
- Enter the Voucher Code (you supplied them) at the Enter Your Code field
- Click Validate Code to use the Voucher Code. From here, your friend will follow the prompts to checkout.
Friend Picks Up Ticket
- If Friend does not have an RFID-enabled GO Card: Scan the QR Code in the confirmation email at a Pickup Box (PUB) and their ticket will be dispensed.
- If Friend already has a GO Card: Their GO Card has been automatically loaded and can go directly to the lift.