Platinum Pass Holder
Congratulations! Your 2020/21 Platinum New England Pass includes an Ikon Base Pass.
Below are details about your Ikon Base Pass and how to obtain your pass.
Access & Benefits
- Unlimited and 5-day access to 40 global destinations; does not include Jackson Hole or Aspen Snowmass
- 8 Friends & Family vouchers valid at participating destinations
- Various food & beverage, retail and lodging discounts at select destinations
- This pass does not qualify for Adventure Assurance through Ikon Pass.
- For a full list of benefits and access details for the Ikon Base Pass, please visit Ikonpass.com
- Your Ikon Base Pass does not include access to the mountains included on your Platinum New England Pass.
Ikon Pass Policies & Details
- The Ikon Base Pass code must be redeemed by January 15, 2021 at IkonPass.com or by calling Ikon Pass Call Center (888-365-4566, Option 5)
- Pass is strictly intended for the assigned Platinum New England Pass holder, and is non-transferable. Privileges for passes redeemed fraudulently will be revoked.
- Non-refundable, cannot be exchanged for cash
- Valid for the 2020/21 season only, not valid for 2020 spring access
- Your Ikon Base Pass will not have access to the mountains on your Platinum New England Pass
- Your Ikon Base Pass is not eligible for upgrades or for Adventure Assurance
Redeem Your Ikon Pass
- A one-time-use code will be provided by Loon, to be redeemed at IkonPass.com, valid at checkout, or through the Ikon Pass Call Center (888.365.4566, Option 5)
- Note: Please contact Loon if you cannot locate your issued code. Ikon Pass does not maintain a record of individual codes.
- The unique code is valid through December 10, 2020
Ikon Base Pass Fulfillment
- All Ikon Pass fulfillment will begin in October 2020, and may take up to two weeks from the time of redemption thereafter.
- Passes cannot be issued until a photo is uploaded, and waivers are signed.
- Your pass can also be picked up at any North American Ikon Pass destination guest service center or ticket window during operational hours, where your pass is valid. You will need your confirmation number and ID. If you receive a pass in the mail after you pick up your pass at the mountain, the Ikon Baes Pass in the mail will be void.
- You may not pick up your 2020/21 Ikon Base Pass at Aspen Snowmass, Jackson Hile Mountain Resort or at the mountains where your Platinum Pass is valid.
For help redeeming your Ikon Base Pass, please call 888.365.4566, Option 5
For questions regarding your pass eligibility, pass code, or Platinum Pass, please call Loon at 800.229.5666.