- True 4-Season Access to Loon
Valid at Loon
Be On Mountain
The Access Pass provides four-seasons of adrenaline at Loon. From skiing and snowboarding in the winter to the flowing trails of downhill mountain biking, the Access Pass has got you covered.
Operations Update: We expect the pandemic to impact our 2021 summer and fall operations, but it is currently unclear as to how. In 2020, Adventure Center attractions like the Zipline, Climbing Wall, Aerial Forest, Bungee Trampoline, were not offered and it is possible that those closures may remain in place for 2021. The good news is that in 2020 we were able to over 10,000 feet of new downhill mountain bike trails and expand to offer rentals and lessons. We expect to continue and expand all these bike-related offerings this summer and beyond. With all things related to the pandemic, it’s impossible to know what the future holds. Access Pass is still packed with downhill and uphill adventures (ski, bike and lift access) – providing a great option to get on the mountain in all seasons.
Benefits At A Glance
- Unlimited skiing and riding, with no blackout dates
- 12 Friend Tickets at 50% off
- Western Boyne Resorts: 50% Off Lift Ticket Window Rates at western Boyne Resorts
- First Tracks at Loon
- Free Blue Tune at Loon Mountain Sports
- Retail Discount: 20% discount at Loon Mountain Sports shops
Spring, Summer, and Fall
- Unlimited access to lift-serviced Downhill Mountain Biking
- Daily access to Gondola Skyride, Loon Peak Disc Golf course, Glacial Caves
- Bike Rentals: 20% off standard bike rental
- Daily access to Adventure Center activities: Zipline, Climbing Wall, and Bungee Trampoline
As of April 1, 2021, Access Pass can only be purchased if paid in full.
Access Pass is valid on resort operating days, starting on April 1, 2021 through March 31, 2022. Season passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.