Kids aged 8 – 14 can join Group Lessons where they will spend the day outdoors exploring new terrain and discovering their untapped skiing and riding potential. At the start of each lesson, kids meet their coach and other skiers and riders of similar ability and start their on-snow adventure. Over the course of the day, they will develop valuable skills, learn skiing and riding etiquette, and form friendships with their fellow skiers, riders, and coach.
Book in Advance | Lessons Start at $124
Reservations are strongly recommended for group lessons, especially during weekends and holiday periods. Reserve lessons online 48 hours or more in advance. For example: for a Saturday lesson, reserve online by Thursday.
Check In & Pick Up
- Kids with their own gear should visit the PUB (Pick-Up Box) to collect tickets and passes and then meet on snow outside the Rental Shop. Kids who are renting skis or snowboards should check in at the Rental Shop.
- Please allow ample time for check in on weekends and holiday periods.
- Kids & Coaches meet at 9:45 a.m. on snow, outside the Rental Shop. Please arrive to your lesson dressed and ready to ski.
- Lessons start promptly at 10:00 a.m.
- Morning lessons end at 1:00 p.m.
- Full-day lessons end at 3:30 p.m.
- All kids enjoy lunch with their coaches and fellow skiers and riders at a private dining facility.
If you cancel up to two days prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a refund for your lesson. If you cancel one day prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a Loon-only credit in that dollar amount, to be used during the current winter season. If you cancel the day of your reservation, you will be charged in full. Lift tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.