Lock in a full season of discounted ski or snowboard lessons for your kid – all on your schedule.
With the Discovery Camp 20-Pack, you’ll get 20 Discovery Camp lessons for your child to use any day this season. Just call ahead whenever you’d like to reserve a lesson, and you’ll be good to go. This package offers unrivaled value – and flexibility – for busy families.
$2,200 per person
Check In / Pick Up
- Campers with their own gear should check in at the Information Desk on the first floor of the Governor Adams Lodge. Campers who are renting skis or snowboards should check in at the Rental Shop.
- Please allow ample time for check in on weekends and holiday periods.
- Campers meet at 9:45 a.m. on snow, outside the Rental Shop. Please arrive to your lesson dressed and ready to ski. Lessons start promptly at 10:00 a.m.
- Morning lessons end at 12:30 p.m.
- Full-day and afternoon Discovery Camp lessons end at 3:30 p.m.
Full-day and morning campers enjoy lunch with their coaches and fellow campers at a private dining facility. Afternoon lessons are offered for Red, Yellow and Green (beginner and intermediate) levels only.
If you cancel up to two days prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a refund. If you cancel one day prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a Loon-only credit in that dollar amount, to be used during the current winter season. If you cancel the day of your reservation, you will be charged in full.