Coach-a-Kid Private Lessons
- Up to Age 6 or 48"
Coach-a-Kid is new offering for this season designed specifically for children 6 and under (or shorter than 48”).
With Coach-a-Kid private lessons, your little ones get the dedicated time they need with a professional instructor accompanied by the parental supervision required for us to allow for proper social distancing.
Coach-a-Kid will be available for anyone who meets the following requirements. These requirements allow for proper social distancing in most situations that a person may encounter during their lesson at Loon:
- 1:1 ratio of child to parent is necessary for this lesson
- 1 adult (18+ years old) must accompany each child; regardless of skill level
- Includes children under 48” tall
What Parents Need to Know
- Parents must be capable of riding all lifts that the student will or may ride
- Parents must be a minimum of green terrain skier/rider
- Lessons will be taught on the easier terrain, for example; If your child skis black terrain but the accompanying parent skis blue terrain the lesson will take place on blue or green terrain
- Parents will assist in loading, riding and unloading of the child on all lifts ridden and care for all physical and emotional needs of the child.
Advance reservations are required for Private Lessons. A valid lift ticket is required for all participants in a private lesson and can be purchased separately when you make your reservation online.
|Session||Rate||Per Add'l Person||Max. Children & Parents|
Need a Lift Ticket?
Lift tickets are not included with lessons, and must be purchased separately. Lift ticket are limited and may sell out.
- All guests enrolled in a lesson must read and sign the Snowsports Waiver before they can check into the lesson.
- Guest will meet instructor outside (slopeside) of the Governor Adams Lodge at the Private Lesson Meeting Area sign, which is located at the base of the Sarsaparilla carpet lift.
- All lesson participants must have a health screening prior to the start of the lesson.
If you cancel up to two days prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a refund. If you cancel one day prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a Loon-only credit in that dollar amount, to be used during the current winter season. If you cancel the day of your reservation, you will be charged in full. For COVID-19 related cancellations, reservations may be refunded on a case-by-case basis, with a doctor's note or positive SARS-COV-2 test result. Please contact us directly regarding your reservation.