Coach-a-Kid Private Lessons
- Focused instruction for young kids with help from a parent.
NEW! This private-style lesson is designed specifically for children 6 and under (or shorter than 48”). Little ones get the dedicated time they need with a professional instructor accompanied by the parental supervision required—to allow for proper social distancing.
Due to COVID-19 protocols, Express Lift Access for private lessons is not available during the 2020/21 winter season.
Update: March 30, 2021
Lessons are no longer available for the remainder of the 2020/21 winter season.
How Parents Participate
- Parents must be capable of riding all lifts that the student will or may ride
- Parents must be a minimum of green terrain skier/rider
- Lessons will be taught on the easier terrain. For example; If your child skis black terrain but the accompanying parent skis blue terrain the lesson will take place on blue or green terrain
- Parents will assist in loading, riding and unloading of the child on all lifts ridden and
- Care for the physical and emotional needs of the child.
- 1:1 ratio of child to parent is necessary for this lesson
- 1 adult (18+ years old) must accompany each child; regardless of skill level
- Includes children under 48” tall
- Read and sign the Snowsports Waiver
- Must have a valid lift ticket or season pass.
- Must have a health screening prior to the start of the lesson.
|Session||Rate||Per Add'l Person||Max. Children & Parents|
2020/21 prices listed above do not include a lift ticket.
Book Online Now: Reservations are required for private lessons.
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel up to two days prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a refund. If you cancel one day prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a Loon-only credit in that dollar amount, to be used during the current winter season. If you cancel the day of your reservation, you will be charged in full. For COVID-19 related cancellations, reservations may be refunded on a case-by-case basis, with a doctor's note or positive SARS-COV-2 test result. Please contact us directly regarding your reservation.