Sunday River, Sugarloaf, and Loon ski resorts
offer season passes and a new ticket pack for winter 2022/23
The New England Pass, which offers season-long access to Loon Mountain Resort in New Hampshire and Sunday River and Sugarloaf in Maine, is now on sale for winter 2022/23. Spring rates are available through April 30, 2022. Boasting a combined total of 359 trails, 2,470 acres, and 15 terrain parks served by 40 lifts, the New England Pass is a clear choice for skiers and snowboarders in the region.
Existing New England Pass holders can take advantage of a special renewal rate by committing to their pass this spring. Those who do not currently have a New England Pass can purchase now and begin using their pass starting March 21, 2022. The resorts have also introduced a new payment plan option. Season passes purchased online through April 30, 2022, are eligible for $0 down and six monthly payments at 0% interest for qualifying purchasers. Members of BoyneRewards instead may choose the new Pay with Points function when purchasing a season pass online.
Sister Resort benefits for 2022/23 have expanded to include Shawnee Peak in Maine. Platinum and Gold New England passes will include 3 days—plus 50% off additional days—at Shawnee Peak, as well as other western Boyne resorts including Big Sky Resort, MT, and Brighton, UT. Silver New England pass holders will receive Sister Resort benefits of 50% off single-day tickets those resorts as well.
New for 2022/23 is the N.E. Day, a flexible, three-resort ticket pack is available with two options to choose from. The N.E. Day is valid any day at all three resorts and N.E. Day Restricted allows access to Sunday River and Sugarloaf seven days a week except for blackout dates and access to Loon, Monday through Friday except for blackout dates. Both are available in 2-, 3-, 4-, or 5-Day increments.
With pass options to meet different skier habits and budgets, the resorts will offer the following New England Pass products for next season:
- Platinum New England Pass – Unlimited skiing every day of the season, an Ikon Base Pass, 50% off at Mountain Collective resorts, 3 days at Shawnee Peak, Big Sky Resort, Brighton and other western Boyne resorts plus 50% off one-day tickets on additional days.
Renewal Purchase: $1,559 adult
New Purchase: $1,659 adult
- Gold New England Pass – The most popular pass with unlimited access during the 2022/23 season plus 50% off at Mountain Collective resorts and 3 days at Shawnee Peak, Big Sky Resort, Brighton, and other western Boyne resorts plus 50% off one-day tickets on additional days.
Renewal Purchase: $1,239 adult
New Purchase: $1,299 adult
- Silver New England Pass – An incredible value, offering a full season on the slopes seven days a week except 12 blackout dates. New for 2022/23, Silver pass comes with Sister Resort benefits of 50% off one-day tickets at Shawnee Peak, Big Sky Resort, Brighton, and other western Boyne resorts.
Renewal Purchase: $799 adult
New Purchase: $849 adult
- Bronze New England Pass – Valid Mondays through Fridays except for blackout dates, and newly expanded weekend access during early and late seasons.
Renewal Purchase: $599 all ages
New Purchase: $649 all ages
- Nitro New England Pass – A special pass for ages 6 to 29 offering a full season on the slopes seven days a week except 12 blackout dates.
Renewal Purchase: $429
New Purchase: $459
- College Gold New England Pass – Offering college students unlimited skiing and snowboarding every day of the season.
Renewal Purchase: $399 full-time college students
New Purchase: $429 full-time college students
- College Silver New England Pass – The best value in New England for college students, offering a full season except 12 blackout dates.
Renewal Purchase: $299 full-time college students
New Purchase: $319 full-time college students
New England Pass holders receive benefits that include 15% off at resort retail shops, dining locations and more. For a complete list of New England Pass products, pricing, and benefits visit NewEnglandPass.com.
Youth (6-18) and Senior (65 and older) versions of the New England Pass will also be available for purchase in select pass tiers. Gold passes are available for children ages 5 and under and seniors ages 80 years and older, but do not include the Friend Tickets benefit.
Sunday River, Sugarloaf, and Loon are operated by Boyne Resorts, the largest family-owned four-season resort company in North America. Learn more at BoyneResorts.com.
About Sunday River
Sunday River Resort is located minutes from picturesque Bethel Village in western Maine's Mahoosuc Mountains. A true four-season destination, Sunday River offers eight interconnected peaks of world-class skiing and snowboarding, an 18-hole golf course at the Sunday River Golf Club, two resort hotels and an inn, and numerous events throughout the year.
Media Contact: Abby Borron | 207-824-5859 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in Carrabassett Valley, Maine, Sugarloaf is the largest ski area in the East, and is home to the only lift-serviced above treeline skiing and riding in the East, as well as the number one golf course in Maine according to Golf Digest.
Media Contact: Noelle Tuttle | 207-237-6989 | email@example.com