- Delicious food. Best view around!
Located at Loon Peak summit
Winter: Friday-Tuesday 9AM
Perched 2,733 feet above sea level at the top of the Gondola, the Summit Café serves up year-round dining alongside unbeatable views. Indoor and outdoor seating make it the perfect spot to grab breakfast or lunch in any season, with views stretching over the town of Lincoln and beyond to Mt. Moosilauke and White Mountain peaks.
The Summit Café specializes in made-to-order wraps and subs, with beer and wine available. Be sure to tuck into Summit Café standards like The Chicken vs. The Goat or Signature Rum Punch. Try new specialties like the Breakfast Burrito or Angel Street.
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Guests are required to wear a mask while inside, except while seated at a table.
- One-way traffic pattern is in place. Guests enter through the side door and exit through the front door on to deck.
- Six feet of social distancing is required in order line.
- Routine cleaning is conducted on commonly touched surfaces.
- Tables are located 6 feet apart and seat no more than 6 people per table.
- Kitchen staff wear masks and gloves. Front-of-house staff wear gloves. Gloves are changed every hour, at a minimum.
- Food, condiments, utensils are served in take-out containers.
- Staff follow ServSafe guidelines related to sanitization, cleanliness and food-handling.