If you need a break, head to Boyle's.
Breakfast, Lunch and Apres
Named after the hardworking seven Boyle brothers, Boyle’s Break House is a relaxed mountainside venue that highlights Loon’s rich logging history and is located at the base of Boyle Brook and the Seven Brothers Triple chairlift.
The Break House is framed by large wooden beams repurposed from Loon’s original Gondola Barn, placed in 1966. At the center of the room are long live-edge tables, cut and planed locally, which give the Break House a kicked-back communal logging camp atmosphere.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday
10AM - 6PM| After 4:00pm: Appetizers, snacks and drinks served only
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Guests are required to wear a mask while inside, except while seated at a table.
- One-way traffic pattern is in place. Guests enter through the side door and exit through the front door on to deck.
- Six feet of social distancing is required in order line.
- Routine cleaning is conducted on commonly touched surfaces.
- Call in orders available: 603-745-6281 x5336
- Tables are located 6 feet apart and seat no more than 6 people per table.
- Kitchen staff wear masks and gloves. Front-of-house staff wear gloves. Gloves are changed every hour, at a minimum.
- Food, condiments, utensils are served in take-out containers.
- Staff follow ServSafe guidelines related to sanitization, cleanliness and food-handling.