How you can help the Lincoln-Woodstock community
The saying may be ‘no friends on a powder day,’ but now more than ever, community is what matters the most. Although these are uncertain times, our community is what makes Loon the place it is. For those looking to help from afar, consider donating to these area nonprofits that are aiding the Lincoln-Woodstock Community directly. For all resort specific news and updates, please visit this page.
- Loon Mountain Ministry, led by Marcus Corey, has been facilitating donations, providing meals, and organizing support efforts among other area nonprofits and restaurants. Reach out to them directly to see their changing list of donation requests.
- If you’re local, purchase canned, nonperishable food and household items for the Lincoln-Woodstock Food Pantry, located at the Father Roger Bilodeau Community Center, 194 Pollard Road in Lincoln. You can also make a financial donation to the Food Pantry.
- The Bridge Project is another area nonprofit working with Loon Mountain Ministry. Please reach out to them directly for information on donations.
- Support local businesses. Many restaurants are providing take out. In addition to restaurants, support retail locations with a gift card to use in the future.
- Loon Mountain Area Community Fund directly assists members of our local community in need.