Ski & Snowboard Lessons Loon Development Ski and Snowboard Program
2013-14 Loon Development Team
The Development Team, a.k.a. the ‘Dev Team,’ is for kids ages 6 to 17 who are determined to master the mountain.
Designed for intermediate and advanced skiers and riders in Levels 4-7, the Dev Team provides consistent, targeted coaching that delivers results. As Dev Team members acquire new skills, they'll also form new and lasting friendships with their teammates as they explore the mountain together, hone their techniques, and share lunch at The Depot, their private facility.
At the beginning of each winter, Development Team groups are formed based on each child’s skiing/riding ability. The Depot is located next to Little Sister chairlift.
2013-14 Development Team Details & Benefits
All Dev Team athletes enjoy these great benefits:
- 40 days of on snow training; weekends and specific holiday periods (Program participation is for the specified dates, not number of days)
- Program runs from 12/14/13 - 3/23/14
- Holiday periods include; Christmas/New Years Week (12/26/13 – 12/31/13), Martin Luther King Weekend (1/20 – 1/22/13), and Presidents' Week (2/15– 2/23/14) – Program will not meet on 12/23/13, 12/24-25/13 or 1/1/14
- Express lift access (Season Pass/Lift Ticket not included need to purchase separately)
- Curriculum-based program includes safety and etiquette training to ensure consistency and well- rounded development
- Foul weather activities are provided when necessary
- Lunch, snacks, and supervised break times are included each day
- Limited availability
- Enjoy a hot lunch in their private dining facility
Program Details & Benefits:
- Location: Dev Seasonal Building, located next to Little Sister chairlift
- Age: 6yrs-17yrs
- Ability: Level 4 – 7
- Discipline: Ski and Snowboard
- Schedule: Students should arrive ready to ski or ride 15 minutes prior to their start time
- Time: 9:00AM – 3:00PM
- Lunch: 30-minute break
2013-14 Price:Current Price: $1,749 Register Now! »
(Pricing does not include season pass or lift ticket)
Valid season pass or daily lift ticket is required for participation
Camp space is limited - enroll today!
Check In / Pick Up Information
Groups hit the slopes at 9:00AM and return for pick-up at 3:00PM. All participants should arrive at the DEV building next to the Little Sister lift appropriately dressed for a day of fun on the mountain and ready to ski.
A season pass or valid lift ticket is required to ski in a program group, and is not included in the program price. An appropriate signed Release of Liability, registration form, and payment must be submitted and placed on file prior to the first day of participation.
Development Team Program Registration
Development Team Refund Policy
No refunds, except in the case of illness or injury that precludes the individual from participating for the remainder of the season. The seasonal program purchaser must contact the Seasonal Programs manager.