Mountain Information Loon Serious Fun Guide
Click the links below to read our Serious Fun Guide:
Pipe & Park Etiquette
These are a set of common courtesy guidelines that make things enjoyable for everyone who uses the Terrain Park. If you're not sure about something, ask first. Be Considerate. Stay Cool. Have Fun.
- Don't stop in Park Entrance.
- Know the Park.
- Look before you leap.
- Easy style it. Don't hit Park elements beyond your ability.
- Respect gets respect. No one likes a punk!
- Use spotters.
- Don't roll over or jump off the side of any element.
- If watching, stay out of flow of Park & clear of all elements.
- Never stand/sit on or below an element.
- Always use a leash with snowboards, even if walking.
- Quickly move out of landing zones unless hurt.
- If hurt, signal for help.
- Wait your turn if there's a line.
- Use pipe start area to wait to drop in (marked by sign & fence).
- Look up hill and around before dropping into the Pipe.
- Use an audible “Dropping” or “Dropping next.”
- Don't stop on drop-in zone of Superpipe.
- Never stick your board or skis over the edge of the Superpipe.
- Give plenty of space between you & the rider before you.
* Riding/Skiing at your ability means: You are able to go off the take-off and land on the landing of an element while remaining in control.