Ski & Snowboard Lessons Loon Snowboard and Freeride Teams (LST & LFT)
2013-14 Loon Snowboard & Freeride Competition Teams (Ages 7-17)
If your child is looking raise their level of skiing or riding in the arena of competition, 'The Comp Team' is the perfect choice. This program offers a structured training environment for a winter of competition, including nationally sanctioned events. Loon coaches have extensive competition backgrounds and certifications through PSIA/AASI, USASA and USSA, and work with team members to promote good sportsmanship, work ethic, athleticism, and pride. With an award-winning progression of terrain parks, the only Superpipe in New Hampshire and the largest BigAirBag in New Hampshire, Comp Team members have the perfect training ground here at Loon.
We offer specialized coaching for freeskiers & snowboarders within the disciplines of Superpipe, slopestyle and boarder/skier-cross. Slalom & giant slalom training are offered for snowboarding groups only. Competition Team members meet at their own private facility, The Junction, where they discuss training techniques, share lunch and develop new friendships.
Competition Team groups meet at The Junction, located next to the Slopeside Deli, across from Little Sister chairlift.
- 42 days of on-snow training (Program participation is for specified dates, not number of days)
- Weekends and Holiday Periods 12/7/13 – 3/23/14
- Holiday periods include: Christmas/New Year's Week (12/26 – 12/31/13), Martin Luther King Weekend (1/18 – 1/20/14), and Presidents' Week (2/15 – 2/23/13). Programs will NOT meet on 12/23 – 25/13 and 1/1/14
- Hill space for GS & SL training (snowboard only)
- Safety education
- Air Bag Season Pass
- Video analysis
- Buffet lunch
- Express lift access
- Preseason indoor goal-setting session and equipment evaluation
- Traveling coaches accompanies athletes to Regional USASA event. Coaching at other competitions is by a case-by-case consideration.
2013-14 Price:Thru October 14: $1,959
Price After Oct. 14: TBD
Price does not include season pass or lift ticket. A valid season pass or lift ticket is required to participate.Location:
The Junction (beside the Deli)Age:
8 yrs. - 17 yrs.Ability: Levels 5-7Disciplines:
Ski (freeride); freestyle snowboard; and alpine snowboardStart Date:
December 7, 2013Time:
8:30AM - 3:00PMLunch:
Generally 30 minutes, on-hill, various times
Seasonal Ski/Snowboard Program Registration
Seasonal Ski/Snowboard Program Refund Policy
No refunds, except in the case of illness or injury that precludes the individual from participating for the remainder of the season. Must contact the Seasonal Programs manager.