Events, Activities & Services Aerial Forest Adventure Park at Loon
Aerial Forest Adventure ParkAvailable Weekends September 7 - October 14. Closed September 20-22 during the NH Highland Games.
yourself in our Aerial Forest Adventure Park, the newest aerial adventure park in New Hampshire’s White Mountains!
The park consists of five courses with varying levels of difficulty for every member of the family. Test your balance and agility by working your way from platform to platform high in the forest, crossing bridges, climbing ladders, conquering obstacles, and zooming across zip lines.
The park, a Swiss design that is built to the standards of the Association of Challenge Course Technology (ACCT), consists of platforms and elements that range from 9 to over 40 feet off the ground. Here are just some of the elements you'll find in the park:
- Trapeze bridge
- Oscillating walk
- Tibetan bridge
- Chain loops
- Log tightrope walk
- Log suspension bridge
- Himalayan bridge
- Various ladders
- Hanging wooden blocks and More!
Once you’re outfitted with a harness and gloves, a safety orientation will teach you about the park’s Smart Safety Belay (SSB) system, a permanently-activated securing system where you’re always hooked up to safety anchors, even when switching courses.
• For ages 7 and up. Children 7-13 must be supervised or accompanied by an adult (18+)
• Maximum weight is 250 lbs.
• No previous experience is needed
2013 Pricing / 2-Hr. Session:
Adult 13+: $49
Junior (7-12): $39 (ages 7-13 must be supervised or accompanied by an adult (18+)The Aerial Forest Adventure Park is also included in the Super Adventure Pass
, which is an economical way to have a full day of outdoor fun, and also includes the zipline across the Pemigewasset River, 2-hour mountain bike rental and unlimited gondola skyrides (longest scenic gondola skyride in NH), bungee trampoline and climbing wall. Adult (13+) $69; Junior (7-12) $59.
» Check out these Frequently Asked Questions »
Before Using a Park Ropes Course You Must:
- Be at least 7 years old and of sound mind and body, capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
- Weigh less than 250 lbs.
- Read and understand all instructions.
- Get specific training in using all safety and permanently installed equipment on the ropes courses.
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
While Using a Park Ropes Course You Must:
- Wear well-fitting clothing that does not allow anything to hang loose or get tangled in cables and rope. Sneakers or hiking shoes are recommended. Flip-flops and sandals are not appropriate and will not be allowed.
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Always have at least one carabiner attached to a marked attachment point.
- Always start with a yellow or green ropes course. You must use a blue ropes course before using any black course. Children 7-13 must be supervised or accompanied by an adult (18+).
- Never use an element when another person is on it – one person at a time.
- Never have more than 3 people on a single platform.
- Never switch from your current colored ropes course to another.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not smoke in the park.
- Do not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects that may fall or distract you or others.
- Do not use any ropes course with loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines.
- Carry out all objects that you bring into the park, including all trash.
- When in doubt, ask a Park Monitor for assistance.
- Obey instructions given by Park Monitors.
- Management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to obey them or leave the Aerial Forest Adventure Park.
- During unusual weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the Park. (e.g. thunderstorms or high wind)
Age Requirements for All Ropes Courses
||With an Adult
||With an Adult
||With an Adult|
|Supervised: An adult (18+) guiding children from the park ground (10 children per adult maximum)|
With Adult: An Adult (18+) must accompany chhildren on ropes courses (2 children per adult maximum)